Administration for Dynamics NAV & D365 BC
This class is hosted by the User Group Academy and taught by New View Strategies. For more information, registration fees, and to register, please select the “Register Today” button.
As an administrator, you have a lot of tasks to manage and this course will help to you handle them all. Get a complete tour of the tools available in the ERP software that help you as an administrator to get the job done for your company. From setups, security, and scheduling you’ll add many tools to your tool chest in this class. Get hands on in our online learning environment to understand how each of these tools can be set up to utilize more automation and efficiency in your ERP.
Topics Covered in Administration for Microsoft Dynamics NAV and Dynamics 365 Business Central
• Application Setup
• Setup Screens
• User setup including User permissions and security
• Personalizing the interface
• Job Queues
• Rapid start
• Document Approvals
• Notification Setups
• Importing and Exporting Data
• Data Management
• Creating/Copying a Company
Course material is applicable to most versions of Dynamics NAV and Dynamics 365 Business Central. Key version differences will be highlighted by the instructor.
• Understand Application Setup tasks
• Understand user setup and permissions
• Understand how to personalize the user interface
• Understand how to use Rapid start to import and export data
• Understand how to schedule reports
• Understand ways to manage document approvals and notifications
• Professionals responsible for administration of the system
• Professionals who are the company’s designated super-user